Friday, June 20, 2008

Silly blogging

Oh gosh. I've become an addict in my search for replacing my old toys. If you're reading this... please let me know if anyone will part with their older toys. hehe. I lost several of my toys in a move and to our basement flooding when I was younger and have recently been trying to find them at Thrift shops and tag sales, with little to no luck. Although I did score a really cute Strawberry Shortcake juice glass this morning! I just love it! Forgive me though, as my search has limited my website updates and my email replies a little bit as well. I'm just a little over zealous in my search right now and hoping maybe someone will read this that has them.

Of course, I am happy to pay for them or...even trade bunnies! Or other things (I bake gourmet dog treats and make lots of other little things for animals. Heck, I have lots of horse stuff too! Mostly new items, but thats another story. I have a mini tack shop in my house by default from my buying habits the last few years). Anyhow... I guess this is a plea, to hope in finding some older toys. So please forgive me for being so off topic and needy. I think with the current economy and worries I've just been taken in trying to find the nostalgia and innocents of my childhood.

So, I beg anyone that is willing to part with them to please let me know. I'm looking for anything to has to do with these, from dolls, plush, toys, cookware, dishes, books, video...you name it! :)

Late 70's to early 90's toys: Rainbow Brite, My Little Pony, Strawberry Shortcake, Herself the Elf, Rose Petal Place, Charmkins, Care Bears, She-Ra (Princess of Power), Moondreamers and Glo Worms. Maybe even some Holly Hobbie or other 80's characters that are not ringing a bell right now.

90's to 2000's: Cardcaptor, Hamtaro, and Sailormoon.

Long list huh? I know.. I'm asking a lot but I'll cross my fingers. :) Thanks so much and next post will be back to bunnies of course. And to make this bunny related, I had a fantastic new owner take some an adorable little doe yesterday, which really overjoyed me that the little doe went to such a fantastic house bunny home! Hoor-ay for awesome owners!